Long time no chat, Lushies! I missed you! I thought I’d share some of the products that are itching at my wallet - I’m really anxious for them to launch in-store in the US so that I can get my paws on some! I might get over excited and make a UK order… but am really trying to hold out!! :)
The holiday line up this year is pretty fantastic - hats off, once again, to the Mafia/product creators/everyone involved at Lush. So good!
Without further ado, I NEED:
- Ponche shower gel. GET IN TO MY LIFE YOU CITRUSY, BOOZY LITTLE THANG. Now! A Lushie online friend said that it’s on Slammer Love Level - which means I’ll go crazy over it, I’m sure! GET IN MY SHOWER, RIGHT NOW.
- Christmas Eve bubble bar. A returning favorite, I’ve been missing this little guy! I like they way they look this year too - the moon is cool! I like it better than when it was inside the blue last year.
- Let the Good Times Roll cleanser. This looks so interesting to me! I’ll admit, in the past few months I’ve cheated on Lush with some other products for my skin that I’ve been liking pretty well. I still use some Lush, but I’ve stopped using Lush cleansers - mostly because I haven’t found one to work well with my Clairsonic. This scrubby little bugger has sparked my interest though… I’ll definitely be trying this one!
- Melting Snowman bath melt. Okay, I realize that not many of you got to try this last year with the original intended EC, but it was SO good! They reformulated the EC to be the Snowcake fragrance so that they could get them out on the shelves, and it was still really good… who doesn’t love marzipain? This year, it’s more spicy and warming with cinnamon and clove - two of my favorites for spicier products! I’m still excited for the little man, even though the description says he’ll melt faster in the bath - what the heck?! That was the best part (long lasting) last year!!
- Snow Globe soap. I STILL HAVE A SMALL PIECE OF THIS HOARDED FROM LAST YEAR. Time to use it up, and let a fresh piece take over again. Yummy citrus-ness. SUCH an all time favorite.
- Crackersnap bath bomb. Lemongrass, bergamot, and rosewood. I think the Lush gods created these new products for me. I can’t wait to sniff this!
- TWILIGHT SHOWER GEL. I just have no words. Well, I do. I go this LE a few years ago… I went through THREE bottles. No words.
Other intriguing products? Sandy Santa scrub, Popcorn lip scrub, Santa’s Sack of bath products, Party Popper bath bomb, and Father Christmas bath bomb. Also, another return for Cinders and a bigger So White bath bomb!
Hurrah for Christmas/Holidays!!
*ALSO* Yay for The Boog bath bomb being Retro online!!! Totally making an order at some point for those!!! <3 <3