The only problem* is that I want products available on Retro in both NA and the UK, which is only a problem because they aren’t available in both countries, meaning I’d have to make 2 orders.
Retro I want from NA:
- Freeze shower gel (500ml) — my boyfriend, Tim, has been BEGGING me to order more of this. It’s the only shower gel he uses (as shampoo, FACEWASH**, and to wash his body),
and he’s basically refused to “settle” for Dirty Springwash shower gel. He has about a weeks worth of Freeze left, so he’s definitely gonna have to buck up and use Dirty for at least a little while!
- Lush Lime Smoothie shower smoothie — I’ve never even smelt this before, but I love lime, strawberry, and shower smoothies in general! It’s been on my list for a while, and it’s time to take the plunge!
- Ice Blue Shampoo liquid shampoo (probably 500ml) — Since Tim loves Freeze so much, I know he’ll like the scent of this too. Since the lover of all things hair care in me literally cringes when I watch him use only Freeze in his hair day after day, this is necessary. I had ordered him the Dr. Peppermint solid shampoo before, but he prefers a liquid. I remember hearing from a Lushie friend on Facebook that IBS is good for controlling a flaky scalp too, which is good for him. Necessary, I tell you! :P
- (if it comes back in stock) Back for Breakfast shower gel (500ml… only size listed!) — you guys know me… a shower gel junkie that honestly probably needs “Shower Gel-ics Anonymous” meetings. I’ve never tried this one, and the citrus description had me at hello! I hope this isn’t discontinued and that it’ll come back in stock…
- Shnuggle body butter — I’ve heard nothing short of amazing raves of this product from friends, and the website description reads, “Shunggle is like Dream Cream [lotion] in solid form!” convinced me to add it to the cart
before reading any further! Gotta!
- Whitewash shower smoothie — a citrus-scented shower smoothie filled with tons of aloe vera. Need I say more? Nope. Done.
- Party On shower jelly — the curious Lushie in me wants this a lot… I want to sniff it so badly! The rosemary and mint combined with the lime oil intrigues me! I really only use shower jellies in the summer (frozen! no better cooling-off treat!), so I don’t think I’d get enough use out of this to make it worth keeping. I have a friend in mind to gift it to — but only after I smell it! ;)
- Uluru bath bomb, Hot Milk bubble bar, and Hot Java bath bomb — these are absolutely wants, and I probably won’t purchase them even if I make a UK Retro order. I have too many bath products already, and I don’t need these — but my curious Lushie nose is behind the wanting!
- Glitterbug massage bar — for my sister! Ya’ll know I’m not a fan of glitter very often, but my sixteen year old sister is! I have a friend who’s birthday is in a couple months that misses Glitterbug a LOT, so I’d probably grab one for her too. :)
In the end, I’ll probably make an order from NA sometime in April. I heard that Lush NA hinted that there would be a chat party sometime in April, so I’m going to try to wait until then so I don’t double up on shipping costs just in case I want chat party products too! Yes, I know I have a problem.
Don’t we all? ;)
*I know, #firstworldproblems to the max. Serious #lushieproblem.
**I can’t even tell you how many mini disagreements stem from him not having a proper skincare routine. Major #lushiewithaboyfriendproblem.